Global Reach Consulting LLC
Near Reston, VA
Created 1mo ago
Reporting to the Director of the Wireless Research Group and supporting our world-wide software-defined radio (SDR) and RF research programs.The successful candidate will research new wireless technologies, evaluate components/modules/solutions to improve product performance, and drive new product development.
If the thought of constantly working on new and exciting RF problems, pushing the boundary of what’s possible, and being part of a dedicated family of creative designers and strategists gets you up in the morning, this job is for you. Join us and be part of the next generation of communications as we blaze a trail forward for our profession and company.
What you’ll do…
- You’ll maintain, enhance, and deploy in-house software applications
- You’ll integrate third-party drivers and libraries to create custom applications
- You’ll test and evaluate new technologies and techniques to modernize and optimize our communications networks
- You’ll build, maintain, and improve deployable sensors and applications
You’d be a great fit if…
- B.S. in related technical field and 4 years of experience or 5+ years of experience without a degree.
- You can work through complex and unique engineering requirements
- You’re experienced and proficient in Python and C
- You stay informed of the latest technology and communications trends
- You are able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret security clearance.
It would be even better if you…
- Have a desire to learn new technology and acquire new skills
- Want to improve and grow professionally to enhance the team’s technical capabilities
- Want to work in a multi-disciplined environment where each day presents a new challenge