Near Baltimore, MD
Created 1mo ago
ITnova is seeking a Dynamics SL Developer to support the team in an IT Enterprise Business Solutions and Project Management project. This position is contingent upon award.
- Develop, administer, enhance, maintain and support Microsoft Dynamics SL 2015 System. Current projects being undertaken are Maximo - Dynamics interface and Dynamics – Contract Management interface.
- Support the integration of other systems with Microsoft Dynamics SL and third-party utilities consisting of the following modules:
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Crystal Reports
- Customization Manager
- General Ledger
- Object Model
- System Manager
- Management Reporter
- Visual Basic for Applications (.NET Framework)
- Web Apps
- Web Apps – Time Cards
- NexVue Development Corporation’s Key Change utility
- Sandler*Kahne Software’s eBanking Suite (AP-EFT & Positive Pay) for Microsoft Dynamics SL
- MaxQ Technologies, Inc’s MaxQ for check cutting
- IronWare Technologies Hard Close
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) 2012
- Create, modify, document, and troubleshoot custom developed code & modules for use with Microsoft Dynamics SL 2015
- Diagnose and successfully resolve Dynamics system errors, software malfunctions or anomalies
- Document all system modifications or changes
- Function as the Dynamics Subject Matter Expert (SME) in all tasks required to integrate/interface Microsoft Dynamics SL software with new or existing applications and external agency applications.
- Integrate third-party software with Microsoft Dynamics SL
- Develop and test each application enhancement, augmentation, project change requests, and maintenance service tickets. In parallel, track all defects and resubmits that arise during development and/or validation until these are verified and/or closed.
- Provide release packaging and scheduling with current release notes and master installation notes to include walkthrough upon request. Manage software version control.
- Track user permissions and rights within Microsoft Dynamics SL software based on work objectives and position authorization.
- Translate applications requirements into web-based solutions using available technology.
- Apply new and emerging technologies to the software development process.
- B.S. or B.A. in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or related.
- M.S. is preferred.
- 3 years of computer experience in system analysis, system programming, application programming, and equipment analysis.
- 5 years of experience developing, modifying, and troubleshooting the following:
- custom modules for Microsoft Dynamics SL 2015,
- custom modules for Microsoft Dynamics SL 2015 Web Apps,
- custom modules for Visual .NET,
- SQL Server scripts and stored procedures
- Microsoft SQL Server Report Services reports for Microsoft Dynamics SL 2015
- Business Objects Crystal Reports for Microsoft Dynamics SL
- Prior experience providing ongoing code-level maintenance and support for all Microsoft Dynamics SL 2015 Development
- Prior experience integrating Microsoft Dynamics SL 2015 with other applications
- Prior experience creating SQL statements and running scripts from Microsoft SQL Query Analyzer
- Prior experience identifying user permissions and rights within Microsoft Dynamics SL 2015 based on work objectives and position authorization
- Prior experience administering and configuring Microsoft Dynamics SL 2015 & Web Apps
- Prior experience configuring and troubleshooting third-party add-on software designed to integrate with Microsoft Dynamics SL 2015.
ITnova is an engineering and information technology (IT) consulting firm, that specializes in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), in particular, project management, business analysis, business re-engineering, quality assurance, testing and IT integration for the U.S. local, state and federal government. ITnova's approach of using proven methodologies, techniques and metrics allows ITnova to ensure project quality for key activities and milestones.
ITnova is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). ITnova has a complete benefits package including medical benefits, 401k, paid-time off and training reimbursement.
At this time, ITnova is unable to sponsor H1B visas for this position.