Near Baltimore, MD
Created 1mo ago
ITnova is seeking a Dynamic SL Systems Administrator to support the team in an IT Enterprise Business Solutions and Project Management project. This position is contingent upon award.
- Develop, administer, enhance, maintain and support the Microsoft Dynamics SL 2015 System and third-party utilities. The Microsoft Dynamics SL 2015 System consists of the following modules and third-party utilities:
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Crystal Reports
- Customization Manager
- General Ledger
- Object Model
- System Manager
- Management Reporter
- Visual Basic for Applications (.NET Framework)
- Web Apps
- Web Apps – Time Cards
- NexVue Development Corporation’s Key Change utility
- Sandler*Kahne Software’s eBanking Suite (AP-EFT & Positive Pay) for Microsoft Dynamics SL
- MaxQ Technologies, Inc’s MaxQ for check cutting
- IronWare Technologies Hard Close
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) 2012
- Monitor and coordinate all data system operations, including security procedures, and liaison with end users.
- Ensure that necessary system backups are performed and storage and rotation of backups are accomplished.
- Monitor and maintain records of system performance and capacity to arrange vendor services or other actions for reconfiguration and anticipate requirements for system expansion.
- Assist managers to monitor and comply with State data security requirements.
- Coordinate software development, user training, network management and minor installation and repair of equipment.
- A.A. or A.S. in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or related.
- B.S. or B.A.
- 2 years of experience in a computer-related field.
- 5 years of experience developing, modifying, and troubleshooting the following:
- Custom modules for Microsoft Dynamics SL 2015
- Custom modules for Microsoft Dynamics SL 2015 Web Apps
- Management Reporter reports
- SQL Server scripts, stored procedures, and Visual .NET
- Prior experience creating and modifying the following:
- Microsoft SQL Server Report Services reports for Microsoft Dynamics SL 2015
- Business Objects Crystal Reports for Microsoft Dynamics SL
- SQL statements and running scripts from Microsoft SQL Query Analyzer
- Prior experience identifying user permissions and rights within Microsoft Dynamics SL 2015 based on work objectives and position authorization
- Prior experience administering and configuring Microsoft Dynamics SL 2015 & Web Apps
- Prior experience configuring and troubleshooting third-party add-on software designed to integrate with Dynamics SL 2015
- Prior experience integrating Microsoft Dynamics SL 2015 with other applications
- Prior experience reviewing patches and updates available for Microsoft Dynamics SL and third-party add-on software to determine the potential implementation benefits and risks
- 1 year of experience administering multi-user, shared processor systems and data communications networks.
ITnova is an engineering and information technology (IT) consulting firm, that specializes in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), in particular, project management, business analysis, business re-engineering, quality assurance, testing and IT integration for the U.S. local, state and federal government. ITnova's approach of using proven methodologies, techniques and metrics allows ITnova to ensure project quality for key activities and milestones.
ITnova is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). ITnova has a complete benefits package including medical benefits, 401k, paid-time off and training reimbursement.
At this time, ITnova is unable to sponsor H1B visas for this position.