Near Baltimore, MD
Created 1mo ago
ITnova is seeking a Webmaster to support the team in an IT Enterprise Business Solutions and Project Management project. This position is contingent upon award.
- Provide support, management and installation services for Web Server systems and associated web services
- Provide support, management, update and installation services for Drupal in a high availability environment
- Administer and manage Microsoft SharePoint sites
- Manage content on Internet and Intranet web sites
- Perform custom programming and web application development
- Provide administration support for web-based systems
- Must be able to translate applications requirements into the design of complex web sites, including integrating web pages and applications.
- Must be able to apply new and emerging technologies to the site development process.
- B.S. or B.A. in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or related.
- 5 years of web development experience using current Web development and graphics tools, as well as, Web Server and database administration.
- 2 years of experience in each of the following:
- Developing content using Content Management Software, including (at a minimum one of) Microsoft SharePoint or Drupal
- Applying Internet Information Services (IIS) Security patches and threats
- Evaluating application security and performing code reviews
- Analyzing Web applications against performance objectives and server configurations
- Developing solutions using the .NET Framework
- Developing solutions using Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Analyzing Web Statistics & Search Engine Optimization
- Developing solutions using web server software, including at a minimum either Microsoft IIS or Apache
- 3 years of experience designing, developing and deploying Web sites and/or Web applications, including product selection, configuration, installation, maintenance, and site-specific Web development languages and relational databases.
ITnova is an engineering and information technology (IT) consulting firm, that specializes in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), in particular, project management, business analysis, business re-engineering, quality assurance, testing and IT integration for the U.S. local, state and federal government. ITnova's approach of using proven methodologies, techniques and metrics allows ITnova to ensure project quality for key activities and milestones.
ITnova is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). ITnova has a complete benefits package including medical benefits, 401K, paid-time-off, and training reimbursement.
At this time, ITnova is unable to sponsor H1B visas for this position.