Near Baltimore, MD
Created 1mo ago
Ready to shake things up? At Contrast we recognize that the cloud has dramatically changed the dynamics of application development, and that modern software requires a modern software security model. We strive to make security intrinsic to DevOps without compromising speed and without the need for specialized skills. Our business is growing at an incredible pace and we are expanding teams across our organization to support customer demand. Now is the time to get on board. It’s an awesome place to work, and we’re looking for super stars. We are looking for a dynamic product manager to lead growth initiatives for our Assess and Protect offerings. These initiatives include:
- Contrast Community Edition – a freemium version of our SaaS services targeting the developer and DevOps community.
- Software Composition Analysis (SCA) offering – focused on capturing the market for open source security use cases.
We need an energetic, talented, and data-driven individual who can drive strategic services and marketing campaigns with a targeted focus on user acquisition, engagement, retention and conversion.
- Own the business and roadmap for our new Software Composition Analysis (SCA) offering, driving the product vision, strategy, and execution for the service across SaaS and on-prem deployment models.
- Own the strategy and roadmap for Contrast Community edition focused on the Developer and DevOps personas. Drive new features and marketing campaigns to grow the freemium user base and convert users to our paid Assess and Protect offerings.
- Inform product decisions with quantitative analysis based on user behavior analytics and experimentation (A/B testing, ...)
- Drive and own the product requirements process while working collaboratively with key stakeholders to prioritize and validate technology, features, product direction and strategy.
- Influence the Product Development and R&D teams while helping them better understand what to build and why.
- Collaborate with customers, sales, engineering and designers on fresh new concepts
- Establish clear metrics and KPIs to continuously evaluate business performance and feature usability with a direct feedback loop into the product strategy.
- Develop a deep understanding of the market landscape and identify key areas of competitive differentiation and market disruption.
- Work side-by-side with product marketing on positioning and marketing campaigns.
- A talent for driving organic growth through freemium offerings and user conversion.
- Demonstrated ability to leverage service usage analytics, user research and financial analysis to drive decisions and service improvements.
- Excellent communicator, with natural ability to communicate effectively with internal stakeholders, customers and at trade shows, industry events and webinars.
- Detail oriented and organized. You’re able to transmute various, conflicting inputs into a focused narrative that engineering can drive and deliver.
- Experience owning a SaaS product line ideally targeting the Developer and DevOps persona.
- Experience in one or more of the following markets and technologies: Developer/DevOps Tools, Software Composition Analysis (SCA), Open Source Software Security, Application Security Testing, Web Application Firewalls (WAF)
- Previous knowledge of the most prevalent web application security vulnerabilities and exploits is a strong plus.
- Solid understanding of the developer community, tools and supporting ecosystem.
- Strong customer empathy and relationship building
- Demonstrated ability to distill and present research findings, market analysis and product requirements for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated strong, structured and data-driven problem-solving and prioritization skills for multi-dimensional problems.
- Demonstrated experience with Agile and Lean development practices.
- Outstanding organizational skills to coordinate various creative, technical, and administrative projects across the organization.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in Product Management for SaaS based security offerings.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering; MBA preferred