Sr Technician, End User Support
The End User Support (EUS) Senior Technician acts as an agent for the continuous, effective operation of corporate systems in the T-Mobile US Enterprise, ensuring connectivity and providing world class customer service in a prompt and professional manner.
The goal of the Senior is to ensure that the proper operational documentation and processes have been created for the services provided by EUS as well as provide support for the EUS Associates and Technician's. Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills. The ability to work in a fast-paced team environment providing solutions to diagnose and resolve problems. Expert level experience configuring and troubleshooting windows-based and Mac OS computing systems, workstations, servers and networks is a must.
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- 50% - Work on Incidents, Problems, and Request assigned to the EUS organization that are related to client hardware repair/provision, installing/fixing approved desktop applications, repair of desktop operating systems, network related issues, or issues related to phones and headsets.
- 10% - Actively contribute by creating Knowledge Base Articles as well as reviewing and approve Knowledge Base articles submitted by the EUS organization.
- 10% - As a subject matter expert identify trends with incidents, diagnose problems, create problem records, and follow through by owning the problem through to resolution.
- 10% - Manage and work through escalations submitted from EUS organization or other leadership to include resolution, documentation, and follow up with appropriate entities.
- 10% - Ensure local site operations are adhering to EUS standards, while leading other EUS staff in local site operations.
- 10% Other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
- 3 Years IT related field experience (ie - hands on experience in computer support, preferably with some experience understanding an Enterprise/Call Center Environment).
- Customer Service: Able to provide excellent customer service skills in person, in writing, and on the phone
- Core EUS Services: Expert in Client Operating Systems (Windows and Apple), Troubleshooting Applications, Cloud Applications, or Telecom
- Core Microsoft Application: Expert level understanding of O365, Internet Explorer, MS Edge, Chrome, and Anti-Virus
- Troubleshooting Skills: Expert level understanding of troubleshooting application, hardware, and OS issues
- Client Hardware: Ability to fix/repair client hardware to include; desktops, laptops, monitors, mice, and docking stations.
- Networking: Good understanding of networking technologies to include TCP/IP, Wireless technologies, patch panels
- Telephony: Good level understanding of PBX, Voicemail, Headsets, and Telephony systems
- Root Cause Thinking: Proven experience to proactively troubleshoot issues leading to root cause resolutions
- Technical Writing Skills: Ability to create Knowledgebase articles, process documentation, as well as clearly communicate issues with systems
Preferred Licenses or Certifications
- IT related associates Degree or equivalent experience.
- 2 or more current IT Professional Certification (in Client Hardware, Client Operating System, or Networking)
- Acquire TPM Grey Belt
- Acquire HDI Desktop Support Technician
- Acquire current ITIL Foundation
- OEM Certifications
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comEOE Statement
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.