We have a great opportunity for an individual with hands on experience working with Magento 2 and web development to join our growing company!
The person that we are looking is someone who has web development skills with a focus on Magento 2, has a desire to continue to learn and grow professionally, and has excellent communication skills.
Thisis position is Full Time (40 hours/week), exempt; will work out of our Maple Grove offices Monday-Friday. Additional working hours may be required to properly respond to and resolve critical issues or problems.
*In order to be considered for this position, please read through the below responsibilities and qualifications in full and apply through the Schuler Shoes website at www.schulershoes.com/employment by completing an application and submitting a resume and cover letter.*
Job Objective/Function: The eCommerce Developer is a hands-on person who is responsible for the maintaining and improving the infrastructure and development of our ecommerce ecosystem. This position will oversee all ecommerce platforms and ensure an excellent customer experience. This position will collaborate closely with Marketing, Merchandising, and Retail as well as outside vendors to maintain and develop new initiatives to drive business objectives.
· Oversee all ecommerce systems, code and online customer experience.
· Development,implementation and maintenance of the infrastructure and software utilized for the organization's website.
· Work in partnership with other departments to ensure that our ecommerce platforms are in good working order and serving the intended purpose.
· Partner with marketing, merchandising and retail to develop strategies for the ecommerce platform that achieve business objectives around customer usability, in-store connectivity and sales growth.
· Monitor web traffic and site performance; identify, prevent and resolve issues. Continual improvement of all site areas to ensure availability and performance of site, ability for site to be reached and crawled by search engines and ability to consume and send out data from and to various third parties and shopping marketplaces.
· Analyze performance and utilization of our ecommerce areas. Evaluate and make recommendations based on data.
· Work with the ecommerce team to maintain the flow of workload, ensuring a quick response to issues (both human and web related).
· Required to have a high level of knowledge of Magento 2 (Cloud), PHP, HTML, general website infrastructure along with Magento specific differences, Git or other repository-based code deployment processes.
· Working knowledge of API connectivity, JSON, email services, SQL database structure and query language.
· Knowledge of SKU based product data or knowledge of PIM systems preferred.
· Working knowledge of marketplaces, such as Amazon, and other feed-based listings and ability to configure and verify product and order data communication between those various sources and our site are working properly and address issues when they arise.
· Minimum of 5 years proven experience actively developing and maintaining a retail website with complex catalog requirements.
· 4-year degree in web development or similar computing field preferred.
· Ability to take feedback and suggestions from multiple sources and provide feedback on the best, or most reasonable, course of action based on company values and goals.
· Ability to efficiently manage multiple duties and delegate tasks where necessary.
· Excellent professional communication and teamwork between multiple internal and external resources and individuals.
· Ability to work independently after thorough instruction and ask questions if unclear.
· Exhibits timely follow-through in a retail environment.
· Sound judgment and instinct that is in line with company values and goals.
Compensation and Benefits:
Compensation depends on experience; We offer Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Long Term Disability, 401(k), Paid Holidays, Paid Vacations, allowances for ongoing professional training, and a generous Employee Discount.