Near Milwaukee, WI
Created 3w ago
What we're looking for:
- Minimum of 8 years in backend and database driven applications
- Proficient in ASP.net and C#
- Experience in database design and implementation in both MS-SQL and MySQL (or similar)
- Experience SQL and T-SQL, and ORM related frameworks for .NET (primarily Entity Framework)
- Service based and IoC programming concepts required
- Have a high degree of knowledge in SASS/LESS and HTML/CSS driven front-end technologies and tools
- Expert in CMS systems (specifically Umbraco and WordPress, but others like Kentico, Sitecore, etc... will work)
- Experience in Photoshop and Sketch
- Knowledge of technical architecture planning and design in software systems and SaaS models
What you give us:
- Creation of custom database driven applications in a variety of technologies and platforms
- Work with business strategy to understand client business goals and translate them into technical solutions
- Create front-end markup/code to support the front-end team in engaging marketing driven websites
- Work with CMS systems to design document types and back-end application code
- Provide update and support to existing and future websites and applications
- Work closely with designers and the creative team on application and website concepts
- Experience in Windows Forms and/or .NET Core
- Experience in PHP
- Experience in front-end rendering technologies like PixiJS and ThreeJS, use of canvas and WebGL
- Ecommerce experience a plus
- Windows service based applications and programming
- iOS (Swift) or Android (Java) a plus
- MongoDB, Realm, or other object based databases a plus
- Systems experience in deploying and maintenance of servers and server software
What we give you:
- Trust and autonomy in a focused digital-only studio. No hour tracking or check-ins from inexperienced PMs, we are quality and deadline driven.
- Growth through challenging projects with a diverse client base of brands and B2Bs.
- Competitive compensation package to include vacation and personal days.
- Health and dental plans with employer funded health savings account.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Disability insurance.
- Free lunch Fridays.
- A beautiful work environment with stable, adult human beings and engaged, trusting clients.
- Perks up the ying-yang like free structure parking, brand new everything, a great studio (roof top deck, a gym in the building) and
If you want less bullshit and more of what you love, let’s talk.