Near North Chicago, IL
Created 3w ago
Precise Solutions is an Illinois BEP/FBE (female owned business enterprise) certified consulting company founded in 2000. Our mission is to provide companies with specialized resources that can drive their system portfolio projects using program management processes, change management and blended learning solutions. Please visit our website at www.precise-solutions.com
At Precise Solutions, we are looking for top talent consultants to bring on as employees of our organization and service our clients in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries primarily located in the Northern Chicago Suburbs. We are much more than a consulting firm! Precise Solutions provides competitive compensation packages with great salaries, benefits, health insurance, paid time off and 401k. We currently have an immediate need for the following:
Job Title: Informatica Developer
Client: Pharmaceutical, TBA
Business Unit: Corporate-Information Technology (HQIT)
Location: North Chicago, Illinois
Pay Rate: $80- $85 pr. Hr. plus health, dental, vision insurance, 401k and PTO
DevOps and AWS requirements
- Must be experienced in CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins
- Must be technical, with hands-on experience with AWS services (EC2, VPC, EKS , IAM, S3, Glacier, Snow Family, CLI, CloudFormation, System Manager, RDS etc.)
- Must have experience in building and deploying applications using containers
- Good experience in using Ansible for application configuration and deployment
- Strong automation experience with focus on infrastructure as a code
- Familiarity with Splunk, and monitoring/alerting tools like Nagios, PagerDuty, APM (Dynatrace, Newrelic or any other)
- Extensive experience with Linux, particularly RedHat/CentOS, SSH, DNS, system internals, network, java applications
- Operational mindset
- Experience managing Slack is a plus
- Experience with Data Warehouse and Data Mart design
- Understating of dimensional and relational modeling in Star Schema and Snowflake Schemas.
- Has worked with Informatica Power Center 10
- Worked on Power Center client tools like Source Analyzer, Warehouse Designer, Mapping Designer, Mapplet Designer and Transformations Developer.
- Hands on using transformations such as the Source Qualifier, Expression, Aggregator, Connected & unconnected lookups, Filter, Router, Sequence Generator, Sorter, Joiner, and Update Strategy.
- Used Workflow manager for Workflow and Session Management, database connection management and Scheduling of jobs to be run in the batch process.
- Prepare ETL design strategy document which consists of the database structure, change data capture, Error handling, restart and refresh strategies
- Hands on relational database using Oracle 12C
- Developed UNIX shell scripts, PL/SQL stored procedures for creating/dropping of table and indexes of performance for pre and post session management.
- Performance Optimization best practices for making database healthy and provide optimal performance including table partitioning, Buffer Sizing, Threading and Indexing strategy.
- Capable of working in groups as well as independently with excellent communication skills.
- Partnering with various business areas, project managers, program managers and work with the offshore teams
- Develop unit test scripts
- Work with the admin on the ETL code migration.