Sailpoint Technologies, Inc.
Near Austin, TX
Created 3w ago
IdentityIQ is SailPoint’s Identity and Access Governance product, and the DevOps Engineer will be a key player on the Cloud Managed Service team. He/She will proactively work with Engineering, Product, Services, and other functional departments to implement and operate our global customer-facing cloud managed service for IdentityIQ. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who enjoys a fast-paced job, thrives on problem solving, and is committed to delivering seamless product availability to large enterprises around the world.
- Build and maintain a resilient, secure, and efficient cloud-hosted IdentityIQ platform to meet established SLAs
- Work closely with Rackspace to build, monitor and maintain the cloud hosted IdentityIQ infrastructure
- Automate deployment, monitoring, management and incident response
- Monitor site stability and performance and troubleshoot site issues
- Work with Rackspace and Solution Specialist to define infrastructure to meet customer’s business requirements within the purchased subscription service level
- Monitor infrastructure costs to help meet SailPoint business model expectations
- Work closely with SailPoint Solution Support Engineer, Engagement Manager, Customer Success teams on each customer deployment
- Install IdentityIQ, patches and yearly upgrades in production and pre-production customer environments
- Build and maintain IdentityIQ specific monitors and alerts
- Develop and improve operational practices and procedures
- Proactively meet standards for information security and compliance (e.g., ISO, SOX, SSAE 16) in close cooperation with the Security Operations and Compliance teams to implement best practices
- Work closely with global DevOps and Support teams to provide 24x7x365 support to customers
- Participate in on-call rotations
- No travel expected
Background & Experience:
- Experience in 24x7 production operations, preferably supporting a highly available environment for a SaaS or cloud service provider (3-5 years)
- Experience with cloud infrastructure environments, AWS and/or Azure (3-5 years)
- Experience with containerization and infrastructure as code technologies, preferably Terraform, Docker
- Experience with Java applications and related J2EE technology stack
- Release automation (e.g., Jenkins), system administration, system configuration, and system debugging experience
- Experience using scripting languages (e.g., Ruby, Python), configuration management tools (e.g., Chef, Puppet) and command execution frameworks
- Strong understanding of system and networking concepts and troubleshooting techniques
- Strong interpersonal and teaming skills - ability to set and enforce process and influence engineers who are not direct reports.
- Ability to operate in an agile, entrepreneurial start-up environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other technical discipline, or equivalent experience preferred