Sailpoint Technologies, Inc.
Near Austin, TX
Created 3w ago
SailPoint is seeking a Cloud Services Architect to join the SailPoint Cloud Services team. This is a unique and challenging role in which the successful applicant will be a senior technical resource of a team that deploys and manages cloud hosted IdentityIQ installations. The role requires deep understanding and experience with a number of software and cloud environment configurations that relate to both the system administration and software engineering disciplines. The ideal candidate must be self-directed and a fast learner: flexible enough to work on modern technologies or legacy components. Prior experience with SailPoint or other identity governance products, while preferred, is not required.
- Act as a senior technical advisor for clients, partners and our internal teams
- Lead architecture and deployment initiatives to meet customer requirements
- Scope cloud hosted infrastructure for customer proposals
- Maintain and improve the multi-stream deployment framework (IaC and software provisioning).
- Create toolkits and documentation to improve deployment processes and enable consumers of the service
- Continually improve knowledge of cloud platforms, software engineering concepts, and provisioning/IaC tools.
- Maintain and apply a working knowledge of key compliance objectives such as: ISO 270001, SOC2, FedRAMP, etc.
- Work independently or with others to accomplish directives; provide mentoring to other employees as needed.
- Work closely with customer’s technical teams to resolve complex infrastructure challenges
- Participate in an on-call, after-hours rotation for customer issues.
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in Computer Science or related discipline and 7 years of relevant work experience (or graduate degree and 5 years of work experience), preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including an ability to conceptualize and document systems for non-technical audiences.
- Advanced, hands-on experience with deploying and/or managing applications on cloud platforms such as AWS or Azure.
- In-depth understanding of an object-oriented programming language and application framework such as: Java (e.g. JSP/Spring), C# (e.g. ASP.NET), Python (e.g. Django) or PHP (Laravel).
- Advanced knowledge of network infrastructure components (load balancers, switches, routers, firewalls, DNS, etc.), especially as they relate to cloud platforms.
- Knowledge of one or more database platforms (e.g. Oracle, MySQL, or Microsoft SQL Server) and relational database systems concepts.
- Mastery-level understanding of multi-layer web application architecture components and concepts (MVC, ORM, HTTP, REST, HTML, J2EE, etc.).
- Knowledge of operating systems, virtual machine, and container concepts.
- An understanding of enterprise software security, including RBAC.
- Experience with the Linux terminal.
- Experience with source code management tools like Git or Subversion.
- Experience with build tools such as Ant, Maven, or Gradle.
- Experience with IaC concepts and DevOps tooling (Terraform, Ansible, etc.).
- Experience deploying software for US Government customers
- Experience with some form of identity management/governance product.
- Experience with SailPoint IdentityIQ or IdentityNow.