Near Lindon, UT
Created 1w ago
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with UI/UX design & product team to bridge the gap between design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Skills & Requirements
- Develop new user-facing features
- Rebuild existing user-facing features
- Build and maintain reusable code and libraries for future use
- Work with the Product team to ensure technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills And Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Good understanding of front end building and compiling systems such as Gulp, Grunt etc.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good understanding of PHP and MYSQL, and their interaction with the front-end
- 2+ years experience working in a SaaS environment.
- 2+ years experience in agile/scrum type development environment
- You enjoy working with a small team that will listen to your ideas