Near Arlington, VA
Created 1w ago
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience with GIT, Mercurial or similar distributed version control system.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including communicating effectively with technical as well as non-technical staff.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience assessing requirements and recommending solutions.
- Aptitude for quickly learning new technologies.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a small team.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with front-end build and package management tools such as webpack, npm, and gulp.
- Experience with C#, .NET and .NET Core.
- Familiarity with ES6 and TypeScript.
- Experience with SQL Server database development.