Near Saint Paul, MN
Created 1w ago
MasterPeace is looking for a driven Cloud Software Engineer to develop and maintain assigned persona analytic tasks requiring implementation, documentation and testing. Analytics will be developed primarily, but not exclusively, in the customer cloud infrastructure. The developer shall possess the necessary skills required to implement an end-to-end solution including (but not limited to) accessing existing datasets, creating new datasets by ingesting data, performing analytic functions and exposing analytic results to the users. The data could be metadata or content.
Tech Stack: Hadoop, Accumulo, REST, Git, Map Reduce
- Experience with customer GHOSTMACHINE analytic development
- Familiarity developing analytics in the QTA (Query Time Analytics) environment
- Experience with REST services
- Experience with Maven and Git
- Experience with DATAWAVE
- Familiarity with databases such as: Cassandra, Accumulo, MariaDB, Redis, Oracle, MySQL
- Familiarity with customer corporate tools such as DX, TargetProfiler, Renoir
What We’re Looking For:
- 0-4+ years’ general experience
- Shall have at least 1 year of experience developing software with high level languages such as Java.
- Shall have demonstrated work or academic experience with distributed scalable Big Data Store (NoSQL) such as H Base, CloudBase/Accumulo, Big Table, etc., as well as 1 year of experience with the Map Reduce programming model, the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS), and technologies such as Hadoop, Hive, Etc.
- Shall have demonstrated work or academic experience with Source Code Management (e.g. Git, Stash, or Subversion, etc.)
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Four (4) years of experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree
- Team Location: Ft. Meade MD
- US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED